SPARC is organizing a Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Basic Practitioner Certificate Course for five days. The camp will start from 10th May and will last till 14th May, and will be conducted at their branch, located at Yousufguda.
The seats are limited, please call and register. The fees of Rs. 8,500 should be paid by DD, drawn in favor of Akshara, payable at Hyderabad. The timings of the camp are 9am to 5pm.
Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) is a field of human endeavor concerned with empirically studying and modeling human performance and excellence, with the goal of creating transferable skill sets in many directions - human communications, education and learning, persuasion, negotiation, sales, leadership, team-building, decision-making, creative processes, health, medicine and athletic performance. The field was co-created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in the early 1970s. It is recognised by United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
The benefits of practising NLP are:
1. Being able to get yourself to take effective action in spite of any fear you might have
2. Enjoying more by producing feelings of strength and confidence (or any feelings you want) in any situation
3. Creating positive, pervasive changes in your life and the lives of those close to you
4. Begin achieving your goals elegantly and rapidly
5. Accomplishing what you desire by rapidly acquiring the thought patterns of those who are already doing this
Please contact Visesh at 64595144 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.