From brass to chikan, and everything else in between - be there at the Handloom Utsav.
AP State Co-Op Union Limited is presenting the UP Handicrafts And Handloom Utsav 2005. The exhibition will showcase handmade artefacts from various states of North India.
On display are:
1. Brassware, priced between Rs. 30 and Rs. 6,000
2. White metal from Gujrat (including jewelery boxes, dry fruits cases, and a variety of stands), priced between Rs. 75 and Rs. 7,500
3. Sahranpur wood (including chairs, easy chairs and corners), priced between Rs. 50 and Rs 3,500
4. Lucknowi Chikan suits, saris and nighties, priced between Rs. 150 and Rs. 1,000
5. Paintings (on velvet, on silk, Kalamkari paintings, Rajasthani paintings, and with Ravi Varma frames), priced between Rs. 150 and Rs. 900
6. Handloom doormats, priced between Rs. 40 and Rs. 350
7. Pochampally (cotton saris, suits, bedsheets), priced between Rs. 200 and Rs. 600
8. Terracota items, priced between Rs. 10 and Rs. 500
Please contact Naved on 5545-8866/5584-6873 for further details.