Another college get-together, this one for students of management. Splash is
open, free of cost, to all MBA students of the twin-cities. There’s going to be
something for the nerds and the studs, as the event is divided into the serious
and the fun sessions (gee, which ones would you say will be more popular?). You
can ace a quiz, hunt for treasure and win upto Rs. 12,000, at Splash. That’s what
we call something for everyone.
The formal session will include:
1. Corporate Kohinoor – a testing of management skills
2. Inquisition – a quiz show
3. Channel M – a marketing-oriented event
4. Linking Pin – Human Resource management game
5. Big Bull – a finance-related workshop
The informal session includes:
1. Bajaj Splash Race - a city-wide treasure hunt.
2. Sur se sur milaao – an antakshari contest
3. Mogambo Khush Hooa – a desi version of Simon Says
4. Two surprise events (not any more, we suppose) titled Armageddon and Haute
For further information of Bajaj Splash Race at 2465-4810 .