Hypnotherapy promises such incredible wonders, you've gotto wonder if it really is a scientific process. But when a reknowned practitioner like Dr. V. Nagesh appears on the scene, bringing behind him a jangling string of awards, accolades and qualifications, you lay your doubts to rest and just sit back and listen.
And what is this string of qualifications we are talking about?
- LIMCA Book of Records for 36 hour non-stop scientific demonstration of hypnotism
- Received American Biographical Institute’s Man of the Year 2002 Award for his outstanding contribution in the field of hypnosis
- Visiting faculty to many institutions, colleges, universities and staff training colleges in the state, country and abroad. For e. g. A.P. Police Academy, Osmania University and JNTU
- Faculty at Central Detective Training Center, Ramanthapur for 'Hypnosis & Crime Investigation'
- More than 6500 hypnotism shows to his credit
- Given demonstrations statewide that witchcraft doesn’t exist
- Given demonstration in countries including Malayasia, US, Canada, Kuwait, England, France, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands and Singapore
- Featured in America’s Who’s Who
We cut short the list 'cause this is just supposed to be an event preview. Now that your ears are adequately tuned, here is the program for the day. Dr. Nagesh will deliver a lecture titled “ Let us resolve but not dissolve”. In addition, young and budding artists Saluri Satish, Krishna Chaitanya, Srikanth, Arun, Prithvi Chandra, Rohit, Abhinay, Pranavi, Deepti Madhuri, Shilpa, Prashanti and Sri Deshmukh will be entertaining the audience with foot-tapping song numbers from Telugu and Hindi films. Mimicry will also be part of this program.
Can you ask for more? A lecture with a rhyming name that promises to hypnotise you, followed by some songs, to top up the feast.
The Right Eye, the organiser, is a cultural association that was launched on 12 Feb 2005. It was formed with the sole aim of giving qualitative and quantitative entertainment to it’s audience through various media and fine arts such as personality development, music, dance and drama. The purpose of bringing these art forms on one platform and under one umbrella is to cater to all kinds of audience and to encourage young deserving talent without any bias.
For further details, please contact Gopichand at 98480-79796.