The Micro Yoga exercises benefit all the organs and all the parts from head to waist. Similarly the Macro exercises stimulate and benefit all the organs and the parts from abdomen down to toes. They are practiced in the standing position.
Each Macro Yoga exercise, pertaining to different parts of the body has to be repeated 5 to 10 times with full awareness. All exercises that are done on one side, should also be done on the other side.
1. Exercises for the abdomen
2. Exercises for the waist
3. Exercises for the excretory organs
- Stool excretory organ (Rectum & anus)
- Urinary organ
4. Exercises for thighs, knees and shanks
5. Exercises for calves, ankles, heels, soles, feet and toes