PREVIEW FOR MANAGEMENT THROUGH MAHABHARATHA: WORKSHOP BY SWAMI SUKHABODHANANDA
Management through Mahabharatha a lifetime manual for excellence a Unique Workshop by Swami Sukhabodhananda.
- Fruits of Action indeed Ripen
- Unfolding of Personality traits
- Saga of Hurts that led to Disaster
- Unresolved conflicts that manifest
- Mind Patterns that led to Mind Prisons
- Hoards of Evil clothed in Emphatic Logic
- One infected Orange can spoil the whole basket.
- Sensitivity the key log in the flow of Harmony
- Paradox the Strengths have become Weaknesses
- Manipulated Strategies have silenced even the pillars of justice
- Renunciation, philanthropy, loyalty and allegiance a play of ego.
Core Take away:
- Be Alert: Let not your patterns govern you
- Be Sensitive: Your words can pierce and change destiny
- Be Trained when whales and Tigers can be Trained, why not the Mind
- Competence for team building and ability to carry a common objective effectively.
- Developing the art of finding a WIN WIN solution to all matters .
- The Art of Dispute Resolution in the midst of ego-conflicts.