The Indian School of Business is organizing a three-day Leadership Summit, which
will focus on getting insights from the heads of leading companies.
Management games, quizzes and presentations will precede the business conference on the final day, which will feature speakers like Sunil Mittal, Group Chairman & MD, Bharti Tele-Ventures; D S Brar, CEO and Managing Director, Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.; Dr. Kenneth J DeWoskin, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers (China); Raman Roy, Chairman & MD, Wipro Spectramind; and Dr. Pramath Sinha, Principal, McKinsey & Co., and Founding Dean, ISB. Awards will also be presented to Dr. Anji Reddy, Chairman, Dr. Reddy's, and Ramalinga Raju, Chairman, Satyam Computers.
Events scheduled on the 10th and 11th from 7am onwards include:
1. Brasstacks - An integrated management war game
2. Interface - Paper presentations on technology issues
3. FinFest - Valuation of a Public Sector Unit being divested
4. A Business case writing competition
5. Debate over critical transnational issues
6. Mind your Quizness - A business quiz focusing on Asian business
Please contact 2300-7000 for further details.