Monday, 24 October 2016 »  Login
I am at

Impact 2005 - An Entrepreneurship Development Program

Impact 2005 - An Entrepreneurship Development Program is an event that took place between 25-Apr-2005 and 25-May-2005 in Hyderabad.
Rating is quick and easy - try it!
97% of entrepreneurs fail. Here's how to be in the other 3%.

A seminar on the development of personality and entrepreneurial skills is being conducted by G Nageshwar Rao, to help the unemployed youth get their dream jobs. This seminar might be useful for all those who are low on confidence, and who thereby let good opportunities slip by.

Everyone, from housewives to retired persons, who aren't satisfied with their jobs, can attend the seminar. And it is for no fee at all. Go there any day, and get yourself enrolled, and your confidence polished for a lifetime.

Please contact 98490-00026 for further details.
Share. Save. Connect.
Be the first to comment on Impact 2005 - An Entrepreneurship Development Program! Just use the simple form below.
LEAVE A COMMENT has 700,000+ monthly visits. Tell Hyderabad what you feel about Impact 2005 - An Entrepreneurship Development Program!
Rate Event
[no link to your name will appear, overriding global settings]
To preserve integrity, allows ratings/comments only with a valid email. Your comments will be accepted once you give your email, and will be deleted if the email is not authenticated within 24 hours.
My name:

Dissatisfied with the results? Report a problem or error, or add a listing.
This page was tagged for
ymca narayanguda hyderabad 2005 summer camp instructors
impact 2005 videos hyderabad
Jawaharlal Nehru College Of Architecture & Fine Arts University (JNAFAU) - JNTU events
April 2005 events
hyderabad speeches / talks
Follow on
© Copyright 1999-2009 LRR Technologies (Hyderabad), Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. fullhyd, fullhyderabad, Welcome To The Neighbourhood are trademarks of LRR Technologies (Hyderabad) Pvt Ltd. The textual, graphic, audio and audiovisual material in this site is protected by copyright law. You may not copy, distribute, or use this material except as necessary for your personal, non-commercial use. Any trademarks are the properties of their respective owners. More on Hyderabad, India. Jobs in Hyderabad.