To appreciate the latest in professional hospitality, get here today. And to see how much it costs, enquire about the price of a room at Novotel nearby.
Hospitality World 2007, the exhibition of the hospitality sector, is being held from 28th to 30th June, at the Hyderabad International Conventional Centre. The exhibition will provide hospitality suppliers and service providers with an excellent platform to showcase the latest products and services for the hospitality industry.
The event will be visited by the best in the hotel and food services business from across South India. It will present the exhibitors with a vital opportunity to create strategic partnerships and build long-term business relationships with prospect customers.
Exhibitors include 150 companies like Metro Cash And Carry, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Cadila Healthcare, Ion Exchange, LG Electronics, Mother Dairy, Rubber Board of India, Coffee Board of India, Tata Ceramics, Siemens, Schneider and Blue Star, displaying exhibits like:
1. Kitchen appliances like dishwashers, burners, warmers, roasters, fryers, rotisserie, heated display cases, cake/pastry showcases, utensils, work tables, commercial refrigerators, ice makers, large-scale coolers and freezers,
2. F&B service products such as glassware, chinaware, crystalline ware, porcelain ware, cutlery and crockery,
3. Food & beverages like food ingredients, ready-to-eat food, packed food, flavours, alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages,
4. Bakery equipment and ingredients like ready mixes, bakery utensils, ovens and combi ovens,
5. Design & interiors like furniture and furnishings, lighting, paintings, decorative items, bathroom fittings, tiles, flooring, carpeting and wallpapers,
6. Housekeeping products such as laundry washers and extractors, dry-cleaning machines, laundry presses, linens, towels, bed clothes, curtains, room fresheners, carpet washers, vacuum cleaners, cleaning solutions, carts, bathroom supplies,
7. Technology implements like security monitoring & alarming systems, hotel locks, safes, IC/RF card door lock, in-room entertainment systems, telecommunication systems, POS machines, hotel information management systems (hardware and software), water heating systems and air conditioning systems,
8. Health and leisure equipment such as sauna equipment, pool equipment, spa products, gaming/sports products, havelocks, foldaway velaria and beach umbrellas, and
9. Hotel management courses for hospitality profession aspirants and refreshers modules for working professionals.
This exhibition is strictly open to professional trade and business visitors only.