College festivals and the Grand Domestic Product of a country are very similar. Both of them have something in common - which we do not think of too much while still in college. So the analogy is best left alone. This college festival is, however, not. Not left alone, that is. That's because Dhoo...m '04 is one of the most unique college fests in the city. Unique because, apart from the normal stuff, they also have some innovative things going on.
Get a load of all the events that Dhoo...m! has:
1. Jest A Minute: A deviation from the ultra-popular Just A Minute. Here, the participants will have to talk mad stuff about the given topic, yet making some sense of it all.
2. Fungama: A concept where the teams are actually awarded points for being the most irritating.
3. F-Factor: A morph of the popular Fear Factor on AXN. Simple - who dares, wins!
4. Treasure Hunt: A treasure hunt spanning the entire city.
5. The Reel Show: A maze-game show based on the popular game show of yester years, The Crystal Maze.
6. Nautanki: A skit competition.
7. Six-A-Side Cricket: will test the skill of the teams as its played with some puzzling restrictions like how long you can hit the ball. Will be played in a closed area.
8. Jukebox: With a few hours dedicated to playing rock and metal everyday.
9. Mr. and Ms. Dhoo...m!: One of the most awaited events of any college fest.
10. And all the usual stuff like Mock Press, Collage, Antakshari and Quizzing!
Another fantastic, and for some, the most important, deal, is the prizes. This fest is giving away a lot of worthy prizes, from free holiday packages to complimentary dinners at star hotels and tangible cash awards. Looks like DVR is all set to dive right into the list of the best college fests around. Don't miss out on it!
Please contact 911-231-742 for further details.