PREVIEW FOR CREATIVE JOURNALING FOR INTENTIONAL LIVING
Part 1 : Introduction to Creative Journaling & Intentional Living.
Creative journaling is a therapeutic tool to uncover your deepest sense of self as well as your inner wisdom with the use of art supplies, colors and words.
Goals for the Workshop:
- Learn 8 different art journaling techniques to uncover your inner artist.
- Access the narratives/stories of your life to live more intentionally
- Learn to get in touch with your creative muse to problem solve during difficult situations
- Learn to use creative journaling as a reset button to refresh, meditate and respond
- Draw, paint and write to witness your reality and stay connected to your voice
Aarathi Selvan, EdM, NCC (USA), MPhil (Clinical Psych.), is a licensed psychotherapist, mindfulness guide and contemplative artist. Trained in the US and India, Aarathi has a wide array of experience in working with a diverse population. She runs online courses and live workshops on creative journaling and mindful motherhood besides seeing clients in her private practice.