Special on the occasion of Children's Day! For parents to come along with their children.
The food industry has mastered advertising. It's difficult to stay away from foods that taste delicious even though they may be harmful to both health and intellect. Children though easily tempted, are also closer to their instincts and their surprising decisions about healthier food choices may help parents make better choices too.
For parents and children over 8. If you have younger children, bring them along. There will be play sessions for them too.
Did you know?
- Today our children too are victims of the epidemic of diabetes, obesity, hypothyroid, polycystic ovarian disease, hypertension ? chronic diseases which can be reversed.
- We can increase our IQ levels, get better grades in school or do better at work just by eating the right foods.
- Medicines, a poor substitute for healthy eating, are frequently prescribed in place of good dietary advice.
- Contrary to the belief that more protein is good for us, we have an epidemic of diseases linked to excess protein intake.
- Foods that have a long shelf life don't necessarily improve our own shelf life.
- Our health destiny can be in our own hands.
What you will receive:
- 3 hours of eye opening information on nutrition, how to change the way you cook and enjoy more what you eat.
- A booklet packed with all the important notes and information you will need to continue on your path to health.
- A gourmet healthy child friendly meal.