Friday, 28 October 2016 »  Login
Events » Carnatic Vocal By P V S N Sarma
I am at

Carnatic Vocal By P V S N Sarma

Carnatic Vocal By P V S N Sarma is an event that took place on 06-Oct-2006 in Hyderabad.
Rating is quick and easy - try it!
Isn't the best way to start a weekend an evening of devotional music at the halcyon Shilparamam? About 95% of Hyderabad would beg to differ, and the other 5% lead the more contented lives.

Shilaparamam, as part of the ongoing sari festival, is organising a Carnatic and devotional vocal concert by P V S N Sarma, on the 6th of October. Sarma is a senior vocalist, and will be presenting some semi-classical devotional songs, such as Vathapi Ganapatim, Andariki Abhayamu Ichitivi, Nirantharamu Ninnu Talachi, Manaaase Tirumala Ra, Sri Lakshmi Neeve Varalakshmi Neeve, Adivo Alladigo and Bramma Kadigina Padamu, and some Sai Baba and Kanaka Durga keertanas, Jaideva ashtapatis, and a couple of songs on Lord Bhimeshwarudu of Draksharamam.

The performance is accompanied by an orchestra, with keyboard by Surya Teja and tabla by Gangadhar. Please contact the venue at 2310-0455 for further details.
Share. Save. Connect.
Be the first to comment on Carnatic Vocal By P V S N Sarma! Just use the simple form below.
LEAVE A COMMENT has 700,000+ monthly visits. Tell Hyderabad what you feel about Carnatic Vocal By P V S N Sarma!
Rate Event
[no link to your name will appear, overriding global settings]
To preserve integrity, allows ratings/comments only with a valid email. Your comments will be accepted once you give your email, and will be deleted if the email is not authenticated within 24 hours.
My name:

Dissatisfied with the results? Report a problem or error, or add a listing.
This page was tagged for
sree lakshmi neeve shubh laxmi neeve song
srilakshmi neeve shubhlaxmi neeve
srilakshmi neeve subbulakshmi neeve
Shilparamam Arts Crafts & Cultural Society Shilparamam Arts Crafts & Cultural Society events
Follow on
© Copyright 1999-2009 LRR Technologies (Hyderabad), Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. fullhyd, fullhyderabad, Welcome To The Neighbourhood are trademarks of LRR Technologies (Hyderabad) Pvt Ltd. The textual, graphic, audio and audiovisual material in this site is protected by copyright law. You may not copy, distribute, or use this material except as necessary for your personal, non-commercial use. Any trademarks are the properties of their respective owners. More on Hyderabad, India. Jobs in Hyderabad.