Wednesday, 18 January 2017 »  Login
in
»
Events » Book Release Program
I am at

Book Release Program

Book Release Program is an event that took place on 03-Jul-2005 in Hyderabad.
USER RATING
0.0
0 USERS
RATE
Rating is quick and easy - try it!
  • Venue
    Ravindra Bharathi (1.1 km)
    Opposite Legislative Assembly, Saifabad, Hyderabad • Telephone: 2323-3672
  • Date/Time
    3-Jul-05
    11:00am to 1:00pm
  • Type
  • Price
  • Add New Field:
REVIEW FOR BOOK RELEASE PROGRAM
90% of today's youth cannot mouth 2 sentences from Bhagavatgita. Here is your chance to become the 10% who pretend they can!

The Vaivahika Sahita Prachara Samiti is presenting a book release function at the Ravindra Bharathi today. The book to be released is Yajurvedam. This book was originally written by Maharishi Dayanand Saraswarthi in Sanskrit, and has been translated by Loka Malahari Sindhantha Charya.

The book is being released by the Governer of Andhra Pradesh, Susheel Kumar Shinde. The other guests include: IPC, Dr. C N Gopinatha Reddy; Former MP, D N Reddy; and MLA, and the president of Vaivahika Sahita Prachara Samiti, K Harishwara Reddy.

Please contact Marri Krishna Reddy on 2405-1322/98495-83929 for further details.
Share. Save. Connect.
  EMAIL
  PRINT
  SAVE
USER REVIEWS FOR BOOK RELEASE PROGRAM
Be the first to comment on Book Release Program! Just use the simple form below.
LEAVE A COMMENT
fullhyd.com has 700,000+ monthly visits. Tell Hyderabad what you feel about Book Release Program!
Rate Event
[no link to your name will appear, overriding global settings]
To preserve integrity, fullhyd.com allows ratings/comments only with a valid email. Your comments will be accepted once you give your email, and will be deleted if the email is not authenticated within 24 hours.
My name:

MORE EVENTS IN THIS PERIOD
Dissatisfied with the results? Report a problem or error, or add a listing.
ADVERTISEMENT
SHOUTBOX!
ADVERTISEMENT
This page was tagged for
Ravindra Bharathi events
July 2005 events
hyderabad speeches / talks
Follow fullhyd.com on
© Copyright 1999-2009 LRR Technologies (Hyderabad), Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. fullhyd, fullhyderabad, Welcome To The Neighbourhood are trademarks of LRR Technologies (Hyderabad) Pvt Ltd. The textual, graphic, audio and audiovisual material in this site is protected by copyright law. You may not copy, distribute, or use this material except as necessary for your personal, non-commercial use. Any trademarks are the properties of their respective owners. More on Hyderabad, India. Jobs in Hyderabad.